SERVICES AND SERMONS
YOUR REACTION MATTERS
Philippians 4:10-20; Romans 8:31-39
1. Let us see two negative reactions
2. Let us see the positive reactions
Thanks for Their Gifts
10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last, you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. 15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; 16 for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid more than once when I was in need. 17 Not that I desire your gifts; what I desire is that more be credited to your account. 18 I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. 19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
20 To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
- Philippians 4:10-20
More Than Conquerors
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[a]
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8:31-39
PRAISE, PRAYER AND
- Praise the Lord for our blessed Corporate Prayer and Fellowship night. Thank you to the Karama Bible Study Group.
- Praise the Lord for the opportunity to travel and meet with family and friends and pray for Kristine and Jeremy and family, Rose-ann Dela Cruz, Jorge and Rosalie and others who are traveling at this time
- Continue to pray for those who are in hospital, Mama Teng and Chris Nutt and others who are unwell.
- Praise the Lord for our Uni. students who will be returning back south for their studies and pray for them and others who will begin their studies this year.
- Please pray for Jenvieve as she begins her Bible College course
- Praise the Lord for medical scientists who are doing research to find cures for many diseases and viruses.
- Pray for those who are affected by the corona virus and the protection of others.
- Praise the Lord for our Home Bible Fellowship groups and pray that others will join our groups as they resume again this coming week.
- Praise the Lord that we are able to support many missionaries and continue to pray for them and their commitment to sharing the gospel amidst persecution
BECOME A PART OF OUR FAMILY
We would love to see you and to have fellowship with you. Please join us in one of our Sunday Services. You can also fellowship with us in one of our Bible study group.
MCF MARARRA SUNDAY SERVICES
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 4:30 PM
Contact: 0421722340 / 0491362565
Sunday 11:00 AM @ Good Shepherd School, Emery Avenue, Palmerston.
Contact: 0466187810 / 0429388895